December 11, 2014

ThrowBack Town

Throwback My Town–BKK,Thai
First Day Down To My Town,Normal Lazy Morning Out,Outfit Today
AriesArise Denim Top,Back by Ann-Sofie Back Shorts,Common Projects Slip-on
Celine Tote Bag(‘ve done my new finger Tattoo:Wish my Luck,the magic Bone)
Freaky,Freaky Watch’ Out Bitchy!!!
It’s all about your Birkin Bad,but all about my Jerkin’ Bag(DIY Fake Birkin Bag,Made in Thailand)
Freaky Weird Uncle Down To Supermarket7-11,Outfit Today
T by Alexander Wang Stripes Tee,Saint Laurent Paris Zipper Up Jeans,Common Projects Slip-on,Super Sunnies
Should Be Hard-Word After Such Dish,Milin Here We Come,with Givenchy Clutch,Daniel Willington Watch
@Central World BKK,Thai
Make a Wish such Huge Santa Dick
Hello,I Live Here,Lying Down Such Wonderland,Bloomy Showroom–Kem Issara
Enjoy Such Silver/Dark Tea-Time avec AkeAke
Morning,Mr.PackCake,I’ve Dressed Done Such Pure Sexy For It(Normal T by Alexander Wang Tee as usual)
Scrawling Morning,Dress As More Cute Bitch,Outfit Today
Fleamadonna Printed Sweat,Walter Van Bierendonck Shirt(inside),Acne Studios Shorts,Sam Edelman Slip-on,YesIamFrench Clutch
Rayban Wayfarer Eyewear

This is How Night-Wilds is?! We Roll With Passion Dying in TukTuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

MingboyMMM