July 26, 2014

23

23 outfit today(B-day outfit) photo via Sherry Tse
Mo&Co Lace top,Sandro valence printed vest
T by Alexander Wang shorts,Sam Edelman Horse Hair flats-shoes
Givenchy checked clutch
.
the first day of 23,me myself
do not as Miley Cyrus bad-bitch do
“in the Club,high off purp with the shades on”
also have no time be in with the air-jordan
today,i chose to be simply
be in the house stay with all my homies
all those homies whose spends their over 10-years life-time with me
talking,gossiping and bit of drunk
we’re swaying like we were on the cruise ship
took the words straight out of all our minds
we’ve always do that,as the past 22years,before
as for me
today is just my simply,simply birthday all all
but as for us
this is not the simply birthday
it’s also the most important day rounds every-year,since we’d met

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

MingboyMMM